WHO AM I
I am a lemon law lawyer with over twenty years of experience handling lemon law and warranty disputes. I will get results for you!
If you purchased a new car with a warranty and are now dealing with defects and significant repairs, you may be the victim of a lemon purchase. This means you may be entitled to compensation under Wisconsin’s Lemon Law. Below are criteria to help you decide if you need a lemon law lawyer to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Has the dealer attempted to fix the defect in four or more attempts; or
- Has your new vehicle suffered one or more serious defects covered under the warranty and was out of service for 30 or more days during your first year of ownership; or
- Has your new vehicle suffered a serious problem covered by the warranty which was presented to the dealership for repair within the first year of ownership and the problem continues.
In Wisconsin, the lemon law is set up to benefit the consumer. When your vehicle qualifies under this statute as a lemon, the law requires that you be compensated with either:
- A comparable new replacement vehicle; or
- A full refund, including all payments made for the vehicle, including all interest paid pursuant to any financing arrangement, plus tax, title and licensing fees and collateral costs, less a reasonable allowance for use.
Too often, car manufacturers and dealers won’t do the right thing unless you hire a lawyer, even when the law is not on their side. In cases like that you need a Wisconsin lemon law attorney to get you the relief you deserve. The Lemon Law even requires the manufacturer to pay your attorney’s fees if the manufacturer acts improperly under the law.
My goal with every case we take is simple: Getting you the relief you deserve.
If you have questions about any aspect of the Lemon Law, call me now for a free consultation. In each case evaluation I will:
* Review the facts of your case with you and determine if you have a case; and
* If I determine the case is meritorious you may sign a mutually agreeable retainer agreement and we file the prosecute the claim.
I understand that having a working vehicle is important to you. I will do everything I can to move your case through the court system as fast as possible. I also know that it is important for you to have high quality representation that will get you to the Finish Line and win your case. I have represented people all over the State of Wisconsin, including in Madison, Sun Prairie, La Crosse, Hudson, Superior, Portage, Janesville, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Stevens Point, Wausau, Fond Du Lac, Appleton, Oshkosh, and Racine. I take cases in cities throughout Wisconsin.
With Covid-19 affecting a number of meetings and filings with other attorneys, you will not have to wait to discuss your case. I can meet with you via phone or video conference to discuss your potential case.
Milwaukee – Janesville – Appleton – Fond Du Lac – Stevens Point – La Crosse – Eau Claire – Wausau – Madison – Green Bay – Oshkosh – Beloit – Baraboo
Let our lemon law attorneys in Wisconsin help you. If you think you have a lemon give us a call by clicking the call button below or complete the contact form. We are continuing to work to add information to help you better understand what lemon law lawyers in Wisconsin can do to help your case.
Whether you are in Milwaukee, Janesville, Green Bay, Appleton or another city in Wisconsin we will discuss your Wisconsin Lemon Law case and determine the best course of action for you.
Some helpful resource about our lemon law lawyer in Wisconsin.
“I received excellent service from Attorney Terry Polich. I appreciated his professionalism and experience. Very pleasant.”
We had a very positive experience with Lawton and Cates in Madison, Wisconsin. We had an issue with a warranty on our car and they settled the matter in a timely and professional manner. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for representation in the type of services they provide.
Terry Polich was a great, and generous, help to me in filing a Lemon Law complaint. Thank you.